NOTE: These rules are primarily for those members interested in Roleplay in DtR and if you do not intend to RP, which is perfectly fine, not all of our Members do, you do not need to read these rules. DtR is a community who enjoys many aspects of the games we play, including PVE, PVP, Space Simulation, Questing Content and Raiding.
DtR has a Storyteller Team that will help you complete any of these steps and understand how things work or discuss your character with you. Talk to them or the Staff in Discord through DM. Also keep in mind that you as a member of DtR are welcome to start stories and introduce plotlines, we simply ask that you discuss them with an ST first so that someone is aware and that the details can be vetted.
These rules are based on the concept that -DtR- and the player town of Solitude Base is communal intellectual property, and for that reason the rules exist to protect both our players and our shared Star Wars universe view.
Guild Background - Details of the Guild "backstory" can be found here. Currently, -DtR- plays on Star Wars Galaxies-Legends Server, set in the year 3 ABY (Just post-Hoth in the movie ‘Empire Strikes Back’. Solitude Base is an Imperial Military Base that is part of the Imperial Military Occupation of Tatooine. The units stationed at Solitude Base are COMPNOR and COMPFORCE units not connected to regular military.
The Tsisajak Academy is a Force User Training academy led by Head Master Xian and is located on Solitude Base.
Character concepts we accept:
- Imperial Stormcorps – 101st Korriban Guard (Imperial Ground Forces.)
- ISB – (Imperial Security Bureau.)
- Pilots – Crimson Dragoons (Imperial Space Forces.)
- Force Sensitives – Tsisajak Academy. (Inquisitor Training.)
- Support Personnel – Imperial Logistics and Quartermaster, common man employees and base workers. (Good for alts)
Character Concepts we do NOT accept:
- Canon Characters (We do not do RP cosplay).
- Rebel Characters (IC or OOC)
- Rebel Spy Character concepts or other Antagonistic/Oppositional to the Empire or Guild based characters.
- Imperial Flag Officers (Admiral or higher, Colonel or Higher, High Inquisitor/Grand Inquisitors. (To reiterate what has been posted elsewhere, your in-Game GCW rank does NOT equal your in Character roleplay rank.)
- Palpatine’s Imperial Guard. (Those cool looking red armored/cloaked dudes from the movies.)
- Light Side Jedi
- Grey Jedi
- Any characters claiming to be the “Chosen One” (Jedi) or the “Sith’ari” (Sith version of the Jedi Chosen One) Or characters claiming to have that level of power. We also do not accept Force Users with the power level of Darth Vader, Palapatine, StarKiller or anything of that level.
- Post 3 ABY (aka Post ‘Empire Strikes Back’) characters or concepts from canon or the expanded universe. (We accept The Mandalorian (Disney TC Series) as canon and certain references within The Mandalorian that refer to the period around 3 ABY – such as the Imperial Occupation of Tatooine.)
- Races that are obscure or rare (like the Chiss (there is 1 - Thrawn) although there are others)) or not covered by the Character Creation mechanics of the game need to be vetted and approved. Talk to a ST.
Character Races in the Empire:
The Imperial Machine was exceptionally racist/Xenophobic and human-centric. We accept non-human characters but do try to keep your choices believable within the constraints of the Star Wars Canon. (We also believe that racism/Xenophobia IN character is barely acceptable but it did exist within Star Wars Canon. However, Racism OUT OF CHARACTER is completely unacceptable.)
We do not accept active clan bound Mandalorian Characters. (There are a number of Mandalorian Clan guilds on Star Wars Galaxies Legends. We would be happy to help you get in contact with a few. We do enjoy Rp with Mandalorian guilds.)
IMPORTANT NEXT STEPS
Register to this website. Make sure to use a name the Guild will recognize as your website sign in name. Your Registration needs to be manually approved so be patient.
Create a Character under your profile (top right) and fill out all the boxes as completely as you can. Note that the Character Sheet section is still under construction but details will be coming later for it.
Your Character background must be fully approved (vetted) by a Staff Member or Storyteller BEFORE you begin Roleplay with our Guild Members.
You will be contacted once you fill out the character section of your website Profile (top Right under your name). Also be aware your Background is not visible to other players. (you are welcome to share it in the Forums if you wish or use the Make Public toggle in the editor to allow Members Only to see it.)
When you are finished with your character, hit the Request Review button on the bottom left of the editor. You can save repeatedly without requesting a review if you are still working.
Note: You MUST fill out the Background fully, as it is the only accepted background you will be able to play on in our RP. Be as detailed as possible. If you do not fill out this background and it is not approved you may NOT RP in the Guild or attend RP events.
For those of you with existing characters in the RP, it IS REQUIRED that you also fill out the Character and Background section of your Website Profile for review by the STs and Staff. If you want to discuss your character beforehand please contact a member of the ST Team.
All members of the guild, regardless of rank, are expected to adhere to this Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct governs all interactions between guild members and other people, either within the guild or outside. This Code of Conduct applies to all members and all means of communication without exception.
Breaches of the Code of Conduct will result in disciplinary action from the Guild Leadership appropriate to the player's rank and the nature of the breach. Such punishments will include, in increasing order of severity: discussion, demotion, expulsion from the guild, and enforced fishing.
- Respect others. Treat all other players with dignity and respect. Be respectful of other members of the guild, their abilities, their contributions, and any extra duties they perform to keep the guild running.
- We all play to have fun. Don't ruin it for other people. It is you, and not the Guild Leadership, who is primarily responsible for whether you are having fun or not.
- Be mature. Immature and infantile behaviour is not tolerated. This is a guild of adults, so make sure you act like it.
- You are part of a guild. We succeed as a group, not as individuals. Self-centred and self-absorbed attitudes are not helpful.
- Not everyone will get on with everyone else. That's life.
- Not everyone will agree with everyone else. Its a large guild and conflict will inevitably arise. As adults, members are expected to either try to resolve disagreements with other players civilly, privately and independently. Failing that, try to work around it. Approach an Officer for assistance if you have exhausted all other options.
- Drama will not be tolerated. Disagreements or other behaviours which become disruptive are unacceptable.
- Betrayal of Trust. The intentional betrayal of any trust placed in you by a Member or the Guild itself to persons hostile to the Guild that results in or could result in drama, danger or harassment of the Guild or it's member is punishable by immediate expulsion from -DtR-
- Guild rules will inevitably change over time. Members are expected to accept and adhere to new rules regardless of their personal opinions. Be mindful that the Guild Leadership tries to make decisions that are best for the guild as a whole and for the long term, which may not necessarily correspond to the best decision for you personally right now.
- Constructive feedback and discussion on all aspects of the guild and play is always welcome. Complaints should not be made unless accompanied by alternative proposals. All feedback and discussion should respect this Code of Conduct.
- Read the forums and Discord Announcements. The forums and Discord pinged channels are the main way of communicating important guild information (as well as a lot of trivial guild information). Most importantly, changes to structure, RP, PVE Events and guild announcements are made there. It is your responsibility to check these venues regularly and stay apprised of any important information.
- Do not engage in any activity that will bring the guild's name into disrepute. Behaviours such as exploiting, spamming, trolling, ninjaing, begging, flaming, godmoding, powergaming, (and other poor RP behaviors) and other anti-social actions are not acceptable.
- Do not use excessive, gratuitous or explicit language. Justifiable mature language and conversation is to be accepted in a guild of adults. Politics, religion, and similarly divisive topics are embargoed.
- Abusive, threatening, discriminatory, or prejudicial behaviour of any form is expressly forbidden and will be met with immediate expulsion from the guild. Intentionally vexatious, obstructive, malicious, hostile, aggressive, or insulting behaviour is not acceptable.
- Follow the Guild Rules and Code of Conduct at all times. This creates the infinite recursive loop of order.
Players currently online: