We know it's been a while now since our last BM event and we're happy to finally announce our very first one of 2021! The Creature Clash will be taking place at our seaside venue on Naboo, outside Kaadara where we will be taking a headcount of all of our entries as we get closer to the event start. This event will be entirely PET VS. PET and you can browse the rules and how to submit your entry into the event further below:
This event will be held in our arena located on the beaches of Kadaara ( 4880 6957 ). Find yourself a good place in the stands so you can look down on the action!
Saturday April 17th: 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5pm BST (GMT+1) / 2am AEST (Sunday for this timezone)
- Pet versus Pet ONLY. Single Round Elimination.
- Event Staff will group with each set of participants and provide their beasts medic buffs.
- Participants are NOT to use their own player abilities to influence the fight (this includes Generals Aspect jewelry sets).
- Absolutely NO BUFFS, Powerups, Consumables.
- Soothing Comfort is permissible. BM expertise heal is NOT ALLOWED!
- Pets are able to use THEIR skills/abilities.
- Pets MUST be level 90.
- Please show up to the event ON LEAVE!
- No Shock Collar OR Beast Muzzle use.
- ONE entry per account.
- Fights that go on for an extended amount of time will be called a draw at the discretion of the Event Staff.
- We will stop and reset a fight if any rule violations occur after the countdown. If a competitor causes the fight to stop more than once, they will be disqualified.
**Disclaimer** Unfortunately, there may be some no shows, uneven participants or there may even be too many entries to have more than one matchup per person, in which case the matchups can and will be subject to change so we can move forward with the event.
- Matchups will be determined ahead of time.
- Two competitors will be summoned to the ring and both be requested to join a temporary group with Event Staff (this will help avoid any unintentional outside interference).
- Each competitor’s pet will be issued medic buffs ONLY.
- When both competitors have given Event Staff confirmation they’re ready, we will initiate a countdown via System Message.
- At the end of the countdown, fighting begins between your pets ONLY. Beast Masters are recommended to stay out of range of any pet AOE
- The results of each fight will be documented.
[You MUST submit your entry through this thread to participate. We will NOT accept entries past the deadline]
If you would like to enter into this BM event, please read the example entry below:
Character Name: Han Doe
Type of Pet: Lava Flea
I have read carefully over this thread as well as the rules within. I accept and agree to enter.
We will do one final check on this thread before the event starts to confirm all entries. Once the event starts, we will close this thread from further entries.
We can't wait to see you and your companions there!
May the force be with you,
The SWG:Legends Team