With this last restart February Update '19 has been pushed to on Omega.
Ewok Love Day 2019
- Ewok Love Day returns starting this Valentine's Day! Celebrations are taking place in Tyrena, Kaadara, and the Southern Ewok Lake Village. Be sure to check them out.
- Over 10 new Love Day rewards have been added to the festivities this year, split up between the Festival of Love Rewards Vendor and Mister Hate Raid Event.
- The Love Day badges have been updated for this year.
- New matchmaking bachelors and bachelorettes are seeking love this year!
Mister Hate Event
- A new raid event has been added to Kaadara's Ewok Festival of Love activities involving Mister Hate.
- This raid event occurs every 1 1/2 - 2 hours after the raid has been completed. The countdown until the event can be found by examining the Kaadara Love Day Chocolate Fountain.
- Players within the region will be contacted by the Guardian Angel of Love Day to assist him in protecting his brothers and sisters when the event starts.
- This raid has a total of 4 phases, 3 of which occur at randomly chosen areas within Kaadara. Come prepared with buffs, as this battle is not for the faint of heart.
- Two new badges have been added for participating in both scenarios of the event.
- Once a player has completed the event, they will be locked out from receiving ticks towards their badge counter and any loot drops until the lockout ends at 7AM GMT (11PM PST, 2AM EST).
- Up to 4 rare drop items are dispersed per raid. You cannot receive more than one rare drop, even if you bring alternate characters to the event.
- Characters less than 10 days old are not eligible to participate in the event.
- New Love Day storyteller props, flavor NPCs, and a combat NPC are now available for purchase. Be sure to check out what your local Matchmaking storyteller vendor has for sale.
- All players will receive a chapter gift that has a Love Day storyteller persist wand.
- The infiltrator armor left bracer graphical bug has now been corrected.
- Ithorians and Wookiees will now wear their correct set of infiltrator armor.
- The Neutral Ace Pilot Privateer Jacket can now be worn by Ithorians.
- Players can no longer throw snowballs if they have an item equipped in their left hand.
- Fixed an issue that would gate players from doing the Festival of Love quest if they completed it last year.
- Rewards have been temporarily equalized for both sides while development addresses the capital ship issues.
- Winning faction bonuses have been reduced to match losing faction bonuses.
- Version control has been enabled and will require you to update your client via the launcher if you do not have the most up-to-date files.